On this page, you may find some of the content I created while working in various communication positions.
2 Degrés – cleantech incubator in Quebec City
Specialized, distinctive, and leveraging existing expertise, 2 Degrés is dedicated to the development of a forward-looking industry that meets our society’s greatest challenges. The objective is clear: to accelerate the development of the impact economy and clean technologies, and thus reduce the carbon footprint of our economic activities.
Based in Montreal, Canada, I was in charge of the brand’s communications and digital strategy, as well as content creation, performance analysis, and organizing events.
Within 2 Degrés, I enjoyed working various projets such as the:
- Development of the organization’s digital strategy
- Planning and monitoring of the editorial calendar
- Content creation
- Programming and management of marketing campaigns
- Performance analysis
- Management of monthly newsletters
- Creation of photo and video content
- Organization of events
- Production of the 2021-2022 annual report
- Maintenance and redesign of the website
- Creation of a landing page for the open and collaborative innovation program with the Port of Quebec.
Life Project 4 Youth
Life Project 4 Youth (LP4Y) is an international movement located in 13 countries whose mission is the development of innovative solutions for the professional and social inclusion of young people aged 17 to 24 living in extreme poverty and victims of exclusion.
Since 2009, LP4Y has supported the decent inclusion of thousands of young people and their families in 41 programs in Asia and the Middle East.
Based in Devara Jeevanahalli, one of the largest and most excluded slums of Bangalore (India) for a period of 13 months within the Communication, Fundraising and Partnerships team, my missions were:
- LP4Y Alliance social media management (global LP4Y, Belgium, France, Luxembourg, UK, USA)
- Definition of the overall strategy and support for the communications of LP4Y Alliance’s entities
- Global communications retro-planning
- Organization of national and international fundraising campaigns
- Creation of communications related to LP4Y’s fundraising events
- Particular fundraising communications retro-planning
- Collecting tools management
- Prospecting and grant applications
- Philanthropic partners management (Family Offices, Family Foundations, and individual donors)
- Drafting of funding proposals, renewals, intermediate and final reports (in french and english)
- Information synthesis and project follow-up
In 2019, I joined LORI.biz (Ladies of Real Influence), a non-profit supporting women entrepreneurs of Montréal. As head of communications and event coordinator my missions consisted in:
- Social Media planning
- Facebook and Instagram campaigns
- Event organization
- Website management
- Partnerships, sponsors, and grants
- Articles and interviews
Communication visual of a lecture in partnership with the BDC
Communication visual for a networking event with Chef Kimberly Lallouz
Dîner en Blanc Int.
During a six months internship as a communication assistant at Dîner en Blanc International, I managed the communications of Dîner en Blanc Int. which includes the creation of social media content, logos for all the recently signed cities, articles, and various website content.
On an international level, I created a global communication kit and personalized templates of visual content for the 80 cities hosting the event. During the month preceding the 30th anniversary of Dîner en Blanc Paris which took place on June 3rd, 2018, I was in charge of the city’s Facebook and Instagram feed.
As Community Manager for an independent music label, I took charge of managing the artists’ and label’s image on social media, developing the strategy, creating content, Facebook campaigns, and Instagram, as well as the management and promotion of single releases.